- Assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Process, book and enter appointment requests
- Register new patients and process address changes
- Receive and make telephone calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1