An exciting opportinity for anyone who already has a level 3 ICT qualificaiton or has IT support expereince to join the team at Darley Abbey and EVOLVE!
Typical duties will include:
· Provide support for the servers & network infrastructure
· Provide hardware & software support for desktop, laptops & Chromebooks
· Maintain all ICT related peripherals.
· Order ICT consumable supplies & document product requests
· Maintain a fully up to date inventory of all hardware & software
· Install & configure various software
· Network Equipment, upgrades, and new network installations
· Administer user groups & accounts
· Offer advice & training to system users
· Backup Checks
Working Week: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm. Friday 8.30am- 3.30pm
Salary: £16k rising to £17k after 6months and £18k after 12months
Alongside you qualification you will complete a Level 4 qualficaiton in network engineering and the training will be delivered in a state-of-the-art classroom environment, from the EMA Digital Hub on Siddals Road, Derby.
what are they looking for in their ideal candidate?
Communication, IT, attention to detail, organisational, customer care, problem solving, presentation, administrative, analytical, logical, team working, initiative, patience, Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
More about the organisation: We are an alternative service provider that specialises in delivering high quality internet connection, phones and everything in between. We have over 35 years experience of providing voice and data solutions, delivering creative solutions to all types of companies in the UK and abroad.
We are a small, friendly team (which includes an office dog!). There is always someone on hand to offer help and advice.