Apprentice Mechanical/ Electrical Fitter
- Fitters and Field Engineers and/or the Managing Director, you will be carrying out repairs and maintenance of electrical equipment on and off site under supervision
- You will ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to under supervision
- You will promote the company by providing the best service possible to our clients at site
- You will be working towards reading, understanding and working to and producing technical engineering drawings and using CAD system
You will ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to under supervision.
You will promote the company by providing the best service possible to our clients at site.
You will be working towards reading, understanding and working to and producing technical engineering drawings and using CAD system.Personal qualities
- You must be 18 or over to adhere to safety measures at our clients sites
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to remain calm under pressure
- You will be reliable, organised and highly motivated with a desire to enhance your skill set and knowledge
- Willing to learn
- Hard Working
None specified.Future prospects A future with Tap Changer. Things to consider You must have the flexibility to work across the UK. Work off site may involve early starts, late finishes & overnight stays. On some occasions work may take place over a weekend. From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.