IT Assistant Apprentice
Looking to kick-start a careerwith a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hardworking? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this school leaver opportunity could be for you!
Our client is an independent firm of accountants and business advisers, who have strong and long-standing relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates as they are now searching for results-driven, analytical IT Assistant Apprentices to join their Apprenticeship Programme!
- A competitive basic salary of GBP12,220
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
- You'll be enrolled into a nationally recognised programme with a chance to learn whilst you earn, worth GBP10k in excess
- Servicing and triaging support requests in a timely manner and address issues until they are resolved
- Escalate technical issues with senior staff or management when necessary
- Stay up to date regarding the latest IT developments, including new operating systems and applications
- Assisting with routine tasks, such as monitoring serve security, software and anti-virus updates
- Monitoring the performance of the companies desktop and server infrastructure and making suggestions for improving efficiency
- C or 4 and above on Maths and English GCSE required
- Great problem solving/ analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have a strong interest in computers i.e. built your own computer
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.