Graduate Engineering Geologist
Location: South Birmingham
Starting Salary: 24,000 - 25,000
Due to an influx in workload, a UK leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking to bring in a Graduate Engineering Geologist in their South Birmingham office.
No previous experience is required for this position! Applicants should have a relevant geology degree, a full UK drivers' licence and live commutable to Birmingham.
This Graduate Engineering Geologist position offers:
- Competitive starting salary ( 24-25,000)
- 1-to-1 training from senior engineers
- Opportunity to work on both geotechnical and geoenvironmental projects
- Balanced split between site and office work
- Full benefits package
As a Graduate Engineering Geologist, you will be responsible for:
- Soil and rock logging, ground gas and water monitoring and trial pitting
- Factual and interpretative report writing
- Phase 1 desk studies
- Phase 2 site investigations
- Completing risk assessments
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
We have many more vacancies available on our website (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.