Our Edinburgh based client is all about connecting and empowering people using cutting-edge technologies. They want you to be a part of the team, helping clients and learning along the way.
As a Support Analyst Apprentice, you'll be the go-to person for clients, ensuring they get top-notch service. While working you will also gain a SCQF Level 6 Diploma.
- Be the frontline support for clients, using tools like email, ZenDesk, and Workplace by Meta
- Assist in delivering excellent customer service
- Manage IT support tickets and keep clients informed
- Learn to troubleshoot technical issues
- Work with the team to align organizations with new technologies
- Get hands-on experience with tech giants like Meta and Microsoft
- Good communication skills
- Interest in digital tech and learning on the job
- Eagerness to explore coding/software engineering would be beneficial
- No formal qualifications needed, just a passion for tech!
£19,000 per annum
40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Office shuts over Christmas time each year
- Fun company and team outings – summer and Christmas party
- Generous private medical care and additional perks with Vitality
- Refer a friend bonus
- £500 WFH set up
- Pension plan
- Enhanced parental policies
- 2 weeks full sick pay
- Birthday, long service and Christmas gifts
Previous apprentices have gone on to senior roles within the company and our client values helping people reach their potential. If you commit and work hard you can build your career in different areas of the business.
If you're ready to kickstart your career in tech, this is your chance!
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!