As one of the largest and fastest-growing powered access companies in the UK, AFI-Rentals builds success by nurturing talent and rewarding hard work. If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career, we'd love to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the AFI Group, one of the UK's largest Powered Access Hire companies, and start on the path to a successful and rewarding career within our specialist 'operated' division (Wilson Access).
Read on to learn how you could develop your skills with us as an Apprentice Administrator.
We will provide the successful applicant for this Business Administration Apprentice role with a structured programme of training, leading to a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, along with many other practical skills.
For this Apprentice Administrator role, the salary is based on the National Apprenticeship rate for the first 12 months, after which the rate is dependent on age.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- Valuable practical experience working on a busy hire desk, planning delivery and collection routes
- You will gain experience in performing general office duties such as customer service, answering the phone, raising hire contracts, corresponding via email, purchasing etc.
- You will also be given job-specific training to become a transport planner, a recognised career path with excellent progression prospects.
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions (from age 22, but voluntary enrolment can be made before this age. Opt-out available)
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- MyAFI - a comprehensive employee benefits, rewards, and discount programme. Benefits include Cycle2Work scheme, Aviva private medical insurance, and holiday trading, to name a few
- 100 Christmas bonus
The ideal candidate for this role should have or be working towards a grade C or 4 and above in English and Maths.
We would welcome applicants for this Business Administration Apprentice role with the following skills and attributes:
- Written communication
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
AFI-Rentals is one of the UK's leading powered access rental companies and we provide everything a person needs to work at height safely. From a modern specialist rental fleet to high-quality training, we are a one-stop shop for the working-at-height industry.
Our core values are teamwork, customer service, and profitability, and we believe employee professional development is at the heart of our success. Because of this, we are an accredited Investors in People company - and have been for many years.
We also have a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and are proud to hold various accreditations, such as:
- 5-Star Achilles BuildingConfidence
- Gold RoSPA award
- + more
Please note that we operate a 2-stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.