Evolve is recruiting for a global Healthcare organisation, specialising in the Clinical Nutrition market.
Our client is in search of a motivated and analytical recent graduate to join their team as a full-time Graduate Market Intelligence Analyst. This position offers a hybrid work arrangement, allowing you to work remotely and at their Head Office in Runcorn. (This will typically be 3 days in HO and 2 days at home.)
You will work predominantly with their Homecare Sales and Marketing team, reporting on data from a variety of internal and external data sources, identifying trends and insights into the market, assisting with winning new accounts, growth in existing accounts, and many other ways to increase market share.
Up to 27,500 DOE + excellent bonus on offer.
Ideal Requirements for the Graduate Market Intelligence Analyst
- Recent graduate, ideally in a Business, Marketing or Computing subject.
- A genuine interest in data and analytics is essential, along with exceptional communication skills.
- Experience of analysing data and reaching fact-based conclusions.
- Ability to manipulate, process and analyse large quantities of data from multiple data sources.
- Excellent IT, Numeracy and Microsoft Office skills with a strong focus on Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of using Tableau Prep, Tableau Desktop and SAP would be advantageous.
Role Responsibilities for the Graduate Market Intelligence Analyst
- Responsible for managing the provision of our Key Performance Indicator contractual reporting obligations. This includes the timely consolidation of multiple data sources for customer accounts and the production of detailed customer and internal reports on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Analysing the KPI data to provide insight and trends to be shared internally and externally to develop the customer and patient experience.
- Lead the KPI Stakeholder group to inform, develop and drive improvements to data quality, internal processes, data ownership and the implementation of new Homecare KPI templates.
- Produce, analyse, and comment on regular and ad hoc reports for the UK & Ireland Sales and Marketing community using a range of internal data sources to measure and identify trends and performance.
- Using externally sourced data to produce a range of market reporting to aid market share knowledge, movements, and forecasts.
2 stage interview process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward for more details!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.