Have you recently graduated with a degree in Automotive, Mechanical or similar Engineering field with experience of analysing systems using Matlab or Simulink?
If you are, ASL Technical are now working with a leading specialist vehicle manufacturer who are increasing their engineering teams to better model, analyse and ultimately improve the efficiency of their vehicle systems.
Main Purpose of the Graduate Vehicle Systems Engineer
- Reporting to the Lead Systems Engineer, this is a new role within the engineering design team developing solutions across Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical systems used on niche vehicles.
- The role will involve designing and modelling of system functions of the vehicle to enable the systems and mechanical engineers to develop physical prototypes and control software.
- The role will also support the systems and mechanical engineers in producing 2D & 3D CAD models and drawings for mechanical and electrical components.
Graduate Vehicle Systems Engineer Opportunity
- This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate engineer who has experience beyond your academic qualifications. Have you spent time in industry, do you spend your free time working on cars, motorcycles or agricultural machinery, do you have something extra to offer. If you do, this opportunity will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience, kickstart your career and help our customer realise their ambitions for future vehicles.
- If you have knowledge of Matlab/Simulink or any other 1D simulation software, we are keen to have an initial conversation with you. Knowledge of Solidworks CAD system would be an additional benefit too.
As the successful candidates, you can expect to receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package as well as mentoring and training to support your personal development and growth.
Please be aware, due to the nature of the role, applicants must be British nationals or have pre settled Right to Work status without requiring sponsorship.
For further information and to discuss your application in complete confidence, please contact ASL Technical.