We are looking for dedicated and passionate Learning Support Assistants for schools we are working with in the Hammersmith and Fulham area.
Successful candidates will work closely with the teaching staff to ensure that all students receive necessary support and guidance to reach their full potential. You will also be responsible for providing support to students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). This includes working closely with the SEN department to ensure that all students receive the necessary support and guidance to achieve their academic goals.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have experience working in a school setting.
- Be passionate about supporting students.
- Be patient and approachable, with excellent communication.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Supporting students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Providing one-to-one support for students who need additional support.
- Assisting with the planning and organisation of classroom activities.
APPLY NOW! If you are interested in working as a Learning Support Assistant, please send your CV to Chloe at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'