Market Research and Insights Apprentice
Apprenticeship: Market Research Executive Level 4
To enrol on an apprenticeship you must meet all of the following requirements;
- Be 16 years of age or over;
- Living in England;
- Not be in full-time education.
Our client delivers support to schools and colleges and provides modern careers education.
Their team operates within a fast-paced and collaborative environment and they re driven by their passion to ensure young people get the best possible start in life and are supported to find their best next steps.
You ll have the opportunity to join a dynamic and purpose-driven team at the centre of the organisation. They use data to measure the impact of the changing careers system on young people and build evidence on what works in schools, colleges and businesses. The evidence you ll produce will inform national policy and practice.
The organisation is seeking an early career professional to provide support across an increasing range of research, impact, data analysis and evaluation projects.
Tasks will include collecting, managing, and analysing data, and producing insightful slide decks for executive internal and external audiences. You ll have the opportunity to work with external organisations across the country that are engaged in testing approaches to career education through a variety of initiatives. Other projects include stakeholder surveys and case study development.
The successful candidate will work across the organisation with delivery teams and data specialists.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating procedures to gather and handle data efficiently;
- Examining data obtained from educational institutions, businesses, and individuals to assess the quality of career services and student outcomes, playing a crucial role in our Company s impact evaluations;
- Conducting stakeholder surveys, involving collaborative question design, survey programming, communication, and thorough data management and analysis;
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to assess program effectiveness;
- Generating informative slide presentations for both internal and external audiences, aiding in report development;
- Fostering a culture of evidence within the company, engaging colleagues in utilising data and evidence to enhance their initiatives;
- Assisting in cultivating relationships with external partners and identifying collaboration opportunities;
- Participating in external events and presentations to represent the Company.
Qualifications and experience:
- A-levels or higher in relevant quantitative or social science disciplines such as economics, data & statistics, psychology, etc;
- Proficient in collecting, managing, and analysing data;
- Skilled in creating compelling and articulate communications for diverse audiences, employing both slide presentations and written reports or briefs;
- Demonstrated expertise in high-quality problem-solving and analytical work leveraging data;
- Familiarity with using data management and analytical tools, such as Excel, SPSS, or PowerBI.
Skills and core competencies
Candidates must demonstrate the following with evidence:
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities;
- Proficient in data analysis;
- Skillful in crafting clear and persuasive written and verbal presentations for diverse audiences;
- Proactive, solution-oriented, and creative mindset;
- Pragmatic and adaptable approach;
- Collaborative team player;
- Eager for continuous learning and professional development.