What you will do in your working day
- Lead the Way: Act as a technical trailblazer and point of contact for customers, offering your expertise in Vodafone's LAN/WAN/Wifi technologies.
- Team Power: Collaborate with our skilled engineers, ensuring that together, we provide unparalleled support to our critical strategic accounts. Your leadership will guide us to success.
- Future-Proof Solutions: Monitor and manage data networks and associated systems, always staying one step ahead of potential disruptions.
- Rise to Challenges: Bring your A-game in resolving user faults and making impactful changes on the network. Your technical prowess will shine as you tackle network issues with confidence.
- Performance Matters: Contribute to key metrics that reflect our commitment to excellence. From SLAs to system availability, your efforts will shape our success story.
Apprenticeships aren't what they used to be. These days, they're a platform for your generation to go on and own the future, and frankly, we love to see it.The training you will be getting
This role comes with a level 6 apprenticeship to support your learning. The qualification is a BSC Digital and Technology Solutions (Network Engineer) and we partner with a fantastic learning provider to support you all of the way.
6 hours of your working week will be spent learning with our partner QA remotely.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship and have your qualification we will continue to support your career journey with Vodafone UK.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 or Above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 A -Levels including ICT and Math (Grade Pass) Essential Things to consider
Don't think you have the skills? Don't worry as this role comes with the apprenticeship programme to help learn and develop you into the role, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.