What you will do in your working day
Our programme allows you to qualify as a solicitor by completing a Level 4 paralegal and Level 7 solicitor apprenticeship over a period of seven years. This is the same time it would take you to qualify through the traditional route.
- You will begin by studying for your Level 4 paralegal apprenticeship whilst simultaneously working and gaining practical skills of how to become a successful qualified solicitor in a supportive and collaborative law firm. The apprenticeship allows you to put into practice the theoretical knowledge you learn, right away
- During the final two years, solicitor apprentices will join the Training Solicitor rotation and join four teams for six months each.
- Following this route you will build the skills you will need as a solicitor and be able to enjoy the practical application of your professional qualification, enabling you to build a strong foundation for your future career
Our apprenticeship programmes are designed so all our newly qualified solicitors, regardless of the route they qualify into, are equipped to work with their clients and colleagues in a creative, collaborative and commercial way which paves the way for them to thrive in their future careers.The training you will be getting
You will gain the following qualifications:
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Level 4 Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship
- Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE)
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any Subject (Grade C or above) Essential