What you will do in your working day
- Learn to develop and communicate a compelling vision and strategic direction for the organization
- Contribute to the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of organizational strategies
- Governance and Compliance:
Understand and ensure compliance with relevant regulations, laws, and organizational policies
- Gain exposure to effective governance structures and practices.
Innovation and Change Management:
- Participate in initiatives to drive innovation and change, fostering a culture of continuous improvement
Learn to manage and lead organizational change effectively
- Develop skills in building and maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Observe and participate in representing the organization externally
- Gain exposure to the development and implementation of financial strategies
- Learn budgeting, financial control and resource allocation processes
- Work alongside experienced leaders to provide inspirational leadership to teams
- Learn to set clear goals, expectations, and accountabilities for teams and individuals
- Participate in promoting the continual development of staff through training and mentoring programs
- Observe strategies to optimize the skills and capabilities of the workforce
- Gain exposure to implementing robust risk management strategies
Observe and learn crisis management and response activities
Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
- Understand the importance of championing ethical practices and corporate social responsibility initiatives
Observe and learn responsible and sustainable business practices
- Learn to identify and establish strategic partnerships to enhance organizational capabilities
Observe collaboration with external entities for mutual benefit
Communication and Advocacy:
- Observe and learn how to shape and manage the communications strategy for the organization
Gain exposure to advocating for the organization's interests and values
Performance Monitoring and Evaluation:
The training you will be getting
- Learn to implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitor organizational performance
Gain exposure to evaluating the effectiveness of strategies and initiatives
- Chartered manager (degree) Level 6 (Degree with honours)
Training and Assessment:
The apprentice will undergo a structured program of learning, assessment,and practical experience under the guidance of experienced senior leaders. This may include workshops, mentorship, and on-the-job training.
The CMDA (Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship)covers L4, L5 and L6.
Chartered Manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the managerial profession and the apprentice to add real value to the organisation is terms of results, innovation, improvements, and increased confidence.
TheDegree is awarded by Lancaster University with a dual qualification awarded by CMI.Monthly remote teaching day is required via teams.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Opportunities for professional development and growth within the organization.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential Things to consider
Entry requirements: A minimum of a bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification. This could be in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Management, or a related discipline.