What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the integrated master schedules for assigned projects
- Contribute to project reports and attend associated reviews
- Assist in the deployment & reporting of risk & opportunity management
- Help the project team ensure correct and effective project governance is applied
- Operate Thales mandated tools including Primavera, Smartcore and Risk X
- To attend training as required and pass all examinations and continuous learning modules as specified by the course.
This is an 18 month apprenticeship delivered in partnership with our external partner Corndel and working towards the Level 4 Project Management Associate standard. The programme is delivered via a blended delivery model including virtual workshops for each of the learning modules, and 1-2-1 coaching sessions with a dedicated skills coach every other week to underpin work based learning.
At the end of the programme, you will have achieved the APM Project Management qualification as well as the Level 4 Project Manager Associate apprenticeship and you will be working as a Project Planner/Controller within the project management job family.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
You will, if you prove yourself to be the right candidate, be working as a Project Planner/Controller within the project management job family.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSES incl Maths and English (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 in any subject (Grade A-C) Essential