What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Support the elicitation and documentation of requirements for new software features, working with other requirements engineers and internal stakeholders
- Document software requirements for use by software developers and testers that capture all customer needs
- Collaborate with software developers and testers and other stakeholders to support product development
- Assist in the maintenance of the software requirements baseline
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Business Analyst, with training in how to:
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Investigate the wants, needs, problems and opportunities for your business.
- Analyse performance of your processes and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Identify your data requirements to improve your business.
- Create data models to illustrate how your data is represented within your business systems.
- Assess the costs, benefits, and impacts of suggested changes to your business.
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Microsoft Office skills, PC Literacy, Word and Excel skills, Confidence to engage, Willingness to learn, Be curious and ask questions Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Other Computer science (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired