What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Our programme will rotate you through our teams across the department, all with a Security, Resilience or Safety focus aimed at giving you an understanding of how the SRS Hub operates and exposing you to every element.
- You'll cover learning how to plan, perform and document investigations, provide liaison with law enforcement, complete security assessments, threat and vulnerability reviews, build well-structured health and safety risk assessments, lead and deliver specific projects, perform assurance functions and provide regular ongoing support to our Sky colleagues. And much more
- You'll work in subject areas, on projects where you undertake a piece of project delivery that have real life implications alongside our subject matter authorities. You'll support business as usual task, protecting our people and keeping the businesses operating. You may work on a dedicated project that looks at the way Health and Safety, Resilience or Security supports other Sky Departments or chip in to standardising our processes across UK & EU Territories. The possibilities are tremendous
- We'll then add in additional training based on where your interest lies to set you up for success and give you the possibility of moving into a team where you'll continue your career, in a role such as a Security Investigator, Resilience Lead, Security or Health and Safety Advisor, Threat and Risk Analyst
- Could you be in the team driving resilience into the next iteration of Sky Glass? Whatever your project, you'll be in the driving seat from day one. Make an impact and get all the support you need to start your career. There's only one place you'll see action like this - and that's Sky
Cyber Security Level 4 qualification.
Overview: Apprentices uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding the business fundamentals to navigating data in organisations, project management and personal development.
The training provider for this programme is Multiverse. As a Multiverse apprentice you'll have access to awesome exciting events, extra training from great companies and your own personal coach who will support and guide you through your qualification.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Apprentices will roll into a permanent position.
- Be Brilliant - How? We give you freedom. Support. The chance to try things your way - forging your ideal career path or developing something totally new. It means you can do more. Make an impact. Get noticed. And it means with the right attitude, anything's possible
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Logical, Security design & architecture, Information security operation, Penetration test & code review, Common incidents that occur Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Minimum of five including Maths and English (Grade A*-C or equivalent grades 9-4) Essential