What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Help the young adults to meet their personal care needs.
- Directly support our young adults in their day to day lives.
- Supporting with all aspects of health and wellbeing.
- Attending appointment and arranging social activities.
- Supporting opportunities in the community and actively encouraging independence.
- Support and encourage with further education
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- CYP and Families Practitioner Level 4
- Receive a full induction programme
- Twelve month course duration
- Training will be a mix of online tutor support and on the job training
Continue with iMap and progress career within the company
- Key Worker
- Management Pathway
- Further educational learning
Use qualification for desired position within care
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
BTEC or equivalent Health and Social Care (Grade C) Desired