What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Assist the behaviour team in designing and implementing positive behaviour plans and routines.
- Use strategies to promote healthy sleep and wake patterns.
- Help the young people to meet their personal care needs.
- Directly support the young people during the night, when required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- CYP and Families Practitioner Level 4
- Receive a full induction programme
- Twelve month course duration
- Training will be a mix of online tutor support and on the job training
Continue with iMap and progress career within the company:
- Key Worker
- Management Pathway
- Further educational learning
Alternatively, use qualification for desired position within care.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
BTEC or equivalent Health and Social Care (Grade C) Desired