What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Analyse the requirements to identify any technical or resource dependencies.
- Provide feedback on the feasibility of the requirements, including the scope and timeline.
- Verify the validity of the requirements with subject matter experts, business owners, or other stakeholders to ensure that they meet the business needs and objectives.
- Become a successful change professional who helps organisations to deliver business and digital change successfully.
- Regularly investigate and analyse solutions to ensure the optimum one is chosen.
- Expand on logical and creative thinking skills to help solve business change challenges.
- Utilise structured approaches to identify, investigate, analyse and communicate complex business problems and opportunities.
- Analyse practical business cases to further understand different business scenarios.
- Learn how to lead the analysis, identification, design, prioritisation and implementation of processes and business changes to improve operations and services.
- Provide advice and guidance based on your own knowledge and experience.
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Business Analyst, with training in how to:
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Investigate the wants, needs, problems and opportunities for your business.
- Analyse performance of your processes and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Identify your data requirements to improve your business.
- Create data models to illustrate how your data is represented within your business systems.
- Asses costs, benefits and impacts of suggested changes to your business.
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Presentation skills, Written communication skills, Problem analysis, Trouble shooting skills, Collaborative mindset, Willingness to help others, Proactive, Ability to meet deadlines, Time management skills, Driven mind-set, Enthusiasm to succeed, Willing to go the extra mile Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent Information technology or Business (Grade A*-C) Desired Things to consider
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.