About the apprenticeship
Our Student Advisory Services (SAS) team is responsible for supporting students beginning their careers and qualifications with us. We really want to make their career journey with us as smooth and as supported as possible.
Within SAS, our team of Advisors work together to build strong relationships with many people, including students, the professional education team, exam managers, partners, institutes, and training providers.
The support, dedication, and inclusivity that the team share makes us a great team to be a part of. With goals that support our purpose and direction, there is a focus on your personal development and continuous improvements.
To complete this apprenticeship, you will need to be based in Wales for the duration of the apprenticeship at least 51% of your working week and travel a minimum of 1 day a week to Cardiff & The Vale College.
• Natural communicators who will be able to build excellent business relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellence at taking the initiative.
• Someone who brings out the best in others, and is a brilliant listener - always seeking to understand.
• A willingness to work with different technology to ensure reporting of data and data analysis is effective (training will be provided).
• An understanding of why data integrity, collation, reporting, and analytics is important.
• Great at responding to queries in a professional manner.
• A team player who can work together with diverse teams in an inclusive culture where people are recognised for their contributions.
• Someone who enjoys working in an environment where innovation is celebrated.
• Comfortable dealing with issues and working together to resolve them.
• Able to deal with conflicting priorities and plan your work effectively.
Minimum of five GCSE's including at least a level 4 (C) in English Language and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cardiff and Vale College
Training provider course:
CIPD Certificate in People Practice
About the employer
Fusion Point 2
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be confirmed