About the apprenticeship
Our HR Helpdesk supports colleagues by provide high quality advice and guidance over any issue they might be having. By joining us, you'll be the first point of contact for our customer queries via phone, web chat and email.
• Expert advice and guidance.
• Admin support, including reward and payroll, onboarding processes, materni-ty/paternity/adoption, flexible working and other general admin.
• System support so that payroll can be completed accurately and on time.
• Support to wider projects and initiatives within HR Services.
To complete this apprenticeship, you will need to be based in Wales for the duration of the apprenticeship at least 51% of your working week and travel a minimum of 1 day a week to Cardiff & The Vale College.
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
• The ability to multitask across many processes and procedures, prioritising your workload to meet deadlines.
• Experience of Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
• Use initiative to investigate queries and offer solutions.
• Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced team environment.
Minimum of five GCSE's including at least a level 4 (C) in English Language and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cardiff and Vale College
Training provider course:
CIPD Certificate in People Practice
About the employer
Fusion Point 2
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be confirmed