About the apprenticeship
• To ensure delivery of guest experience to Wave Garden Spa brand standard at all times
• Deliver treatments to reflect training protocol standards without exemption
• Retailing activity to support all treatments
• Meet and Greet as required
• Ancillary tasks throughout the shift including laundry, housekeeping, promotions or other as directed by SOPs and the General Manager
• Represent the spa at all times, on and off the premises
reflected in brand standard protocols, uniform and presentation
• Assist the whole team and GM in reaching budget targets
• Putting the guest first with all daily tasks
• Notify the Management of any Health & Safety concerns
• Identify one's own training and development needs and bring to the attention of Line Manager
• Make oneself familiar with SOPs as directed by the GM
• Undertake proactive campaigns and activities to promote the spa within the Hotel alongside other open days and events, or similar as directed by the Management
Punctual and Reliable.
Approach and Friendly.
Great client care.
Willingness to learn.
Takes pride in their appearance.
Some form of basic massage knowledge.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
Apprenticeship (Level 3)
About the employer
Hilton Garden Inn Snowdonia
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Informal Telephone call followed by a Formal interview