Graduate Sustainability Engineer
Location: Hampton Hill
Climate17 is working on behalf of a client who are an established, expanding company that has a strong reputation for delivering solutions which help businesses reduce carbon, energy, and waste. Alongside its core net zero carbon, energy and waste consulting services, the company has a solid platform for growth based on commercial buildings analytics technology and associated services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven graduate engineer to join a highly successful, fun, and friendly team. You'll be working as a Sustainability Engineer to focus on engineering solutions, audits of sites, and helping to decarbonise buildings through a mixture of renewable energy and low-carbon technologies. This role will be key in bringing down rising energy costs making a difference in the survival and efficiency of a wide range of companies.
- Complete site audits for clients and present findings.
- Help Senior Engineers find suitable outcomes for clients through renewable energy solutions and low-carbon technologies.
- Work closely with engineers to identify and implement control improvement opportunities.
- Find and rectify through control interventions, energy, comfort, and maintenance opportunities.
- Supporting clients via phone, email, virtually or face-to-face and ensuring satisfaction whilst acting as advisor and providing a smart buildings service.
- Ongoing reporting and communication of the value to be delivered to clients.
- Assist with projects and ensure delivery to clients on time and within the agreed budget.
- Work with other staff and collaborating companies/sub-consultants to ensure the progress of projects and timely delivery of agreed outputs.
- Relevant engineering degree (Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering)
- Experience in energy efficiency in buildings
- Working knowledge of how energy works in buildings from a technical design or engineering perspective.
- Experience in a client-facing role and rapport-building in a relevant setting
- Experience in programming and configuration of BMS
- Experience in the implementation of BMS or Smart Building Systems from the design to commissioning.
- Experience in inspection and witness-testing, fault detection of installed systems
- Must have a full, clean driving license.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.