History Graduate Intervention Tutor - Crewe - January - Full time
We are exclusively working with a high performing secondary school in Crewe which is looking to secure the services of a lively, passionate History graduate to tutor pupils from January, for the whole of the academic year. If you are a History graduate, have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity is definitely for you. You will only be tutoring individuals or small numbers of students in History at any one time, so you can really concentrate on the delivery of high-quality support in History to young people who need it most. The young people you will work with can demanding but this is an extremely rewarding position.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a recent degree in a History related subject and that you also are eligible to work full time in the UK.
- Location - Crewe
- Position - History Intervention Graduate
- Type of work - Teaching Support / Intervention
- Start date - January 2024
- Likely Duration - Full academic year
- End date - July 2024
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - 80 per day
- Hours 8.30 - 4.00, Monday-Friday
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification, in mathematics
- Previous experience working of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (Essential, however, training can be provided)
- Up to date Prevent awareness training in the last 3 years (Essential, however, training can be provided)
- Up to date behaviour management & FGM training (Essential, however training can be provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.