I am looking to secure the services of a Physical Education graduate, to join a lovely SEN setting in Crewe. You will split your time between Physical Education lessons (supporting those who need that little extra coaching), and classroom subjects.
This opportunity is five days a week, for the full academic year. This position is ideal for recent graduates who are looking to consolidate experience before applying for Teacher Training in September 2024.
Our school is friendly and supportive - there are ample opportunities for CPD and further development
- Location - Crewe, Cheshire
- Position - Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Long term Non-Teaching cover
- Start date - ASAP, January 2024
- Duration / Likely Duration - July 2024
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full
- Minimum rate of pay
- Hours - 8:20 am - 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:2 or higher
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team