Are you an enthusiastic and vibrant individual looking to kickstart your career in Digital Marketing?
Our client, a dynamic and youthful business who provide top-tier stonemasonry solutions operating extensively throughout Central Scotland, are looking for a passionate new apprentice to join their team focusing on their Digital Marketing!
In this role, you will quickly pick up the skills and knowledge needed to be successful and become a valued member of the team while completing an SCQF Level 6 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. Their team is a perfect place to kickstart your career and grow within a supportive and friendly environment.
- Manage company social media accounts such as TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook as well as their online presence by liaising with web developers to invent ways to improve their company website
- Use Mail Chimp to create email marketing campaigns that will be marketed to new and existing clients
- Use online platforms to create social media content and scheduling
- Write up and publish case studies and project work
- Attend client sites and create social media content such as photos, videos of the team and projects to showcase what the amazing work they do
- Respond to potential clients across all platforms and gather reviews
- Analyse data and gather insights on statistics of social media campaigns and projects
- General administration/office duties to support the wider team and departments
What we are looking for:
- Great passion and understanding of social media is essential
- Drivers license due to location of the business
- Motivated and hard-working
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An interest or willingness to learn the construction, stonemasonry and conservation trade is desirable
- Great IT skills
- Professional and friendly
- Can work well in a team as well as independently
- Fantastic time management and communication skills
In addition, we want our working environment to be an enjoyable place, so we are looking for someone who has a great sense of humour and is easy-going, so you can enjoy coming to work each day!
£18,964.40 - £20,930 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year, 2 weeks off for festive period
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to for flexible hours. Our office is open 8am – 5pm and you could work around whichever permutation of those hours suit best
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment, whilst achieving qualification in employment
The client is a young, growing business so there are definite opportunities to continue within the company after completion of apprenticeship for progression within the business!
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!