Clearview Home Improvements are a leading home improvement company supplying Conservatories, Orangeries, Double Glazing Windows and UPVC doors in Cheshire, Lancashire, Staffordshire, Merseyside, and Greater Manchester.
We have an Apprenticeship Opportunity to work within our busy office, providing admin support to our Contracts, Building and Installation teams. You will ensure all admin tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner. You will develop admin and customer service skills and will work towards achieving either a level 2 or level 3 business administration qualifications.
It is vital you display professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic, values which underpin Clearview s Customer Journey.
- Enter customer contact data onto the business document control system and administer cancellations and on hold data.
- Deposit payment confirmation to contracts being processed through the building surveyors.
- Obtain finance approval confirmation prior to contracts being processed to building surveyors.
- Administer variations to customers finance applications as and when contract variations arise.
- Assist with building control queries and gather the relevant information.
- Assist with planning submissions and planning fee payment on required projects.
- General admin duties including scanning and photocopying.
- Support with SAP calculations and submit for designated projects.
- Support with the process of structural calculation application requests for the relevant projects.
- Liaise with builders to collate photo evidence and checklists for new build living spaces and ensure these are filed digitally.
- To deal with trade personnel, both employed trade and sub-contractor trade queries and to develop excellent working relationships with external and internal stakeholders including customers and subcontractors.
- To respond to email and telephone communication in a timely and efficient manner and to provide regular communication with customers to ensure they are provided with high quality service.
- To be responsible for the escalation of complex customer service/installation queries to the Project Manager.
- To obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries in accordance with the company guidelines.
- To maintain and update any relevant spreadsheets of information.
- To produce timely and accurate reports as requested.
- To undertake general scanning and filing duties.
- To be responsible for accepting contracts from Surveyors, including post survey briefings.
- The ability to develop skills and knowledge in a commercial admin role within the home improvement industry.
- Attention to details and the ability to notice errors is a must.
- Excellent IT Literacy (Excel/Outlook/Word), working at an intermediate to a high standard is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A highly competent individual, with excellent efficiency in handling administrative tasks.
- A good communicator with the ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to apply a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- The ability to develop knowledge to understand plans and drawings.
- A positive can do attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- The ability to demonstrate effective time management and prioritise tasks.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to apply a calm and polite approach when dealing with dissatisfied customers.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse the problem and provide a mutually beneficial solution.
- A highly motivated individual with a can-do approach to work and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good listening skills.
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
- The ability to successfully follow processes and deliver measurable results.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.