Graduate Sales Development Representative
GBP23K Base rising to GBP24K after 3 months
OTE GBP40K Uncapped Year 1 established SDRs earn up to GBP60k-GBP69k!
25 days holiday
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with an exciting new client who, due to their unprecedented recent success, are now embarking on the next stage of their growth plan. They are looking to recruit three bright, ambitious and dynamic Graduates to join their successful sales team as Sales Development Representatives.
Established in 2004 by industry experts the company was built on the principles of customer support and technical innovation and have won gold awards for their customer aftercare services. They provide their highly sophisticated yet straightforward Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management software to over 35,000 businesses with clients such as Iceland, NHS, Eddie Stobart, ITV and Dyno-Rod to name but a few. Our client is growing consistently having acquired two of their competitors and have accumulated more than 1 Million leads in their Salesforce database.
The successful candidate:
- Highly motivated
- Target driven
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with a CRM system is desirable but not essential
- Eagerness to learn sales skills
- No cold calling, warm leads provided by their marketing and search engine optimisation function
- Achieve or exceed expected targets securing new business opportunities within various industry sectors
- Inbound/outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective contacts, to secure online appointments for the Business Development Executives
- Establish a strong working relationship with your Business Development Executives
- Support with the administration duties including diary management
Our client has a strong focus on empowering employees, always promoting from within and building a culture in which they feel valued. They have clearly defined progression plans to develop employee knowledge and advance their skillset to ensure they have the relevant resources to do their job to the very best of their ability. In addition, they offer superb career progression opportunities into various areas of the business, including customer service, business development, account closing, marketing and management.
The company also promote team building with days at the races, curry nights, family fun days, running club and bubble football to name just a few!