Russell Group University Graduate
To start January 2024!
If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kick start your career in education, Prospero Teaching have amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching supported a secondary school in Kentish Town who employ Russell Group Graduates who wish to explore the world of education. We are looking for Graduate to assist in support students of secondary age in arrange of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE - KENTISH TOWN
- Location - Kentish Town
- Position - Russell Group University Graduate
- Type of work - Graduate Teaching Assistant - No previous education experience required
- Start date - January 2024!
- Duration - 1 Year - ASAP until July 2024 with the view to get the contract extended
- Contract type - Temporary with the view to go permanent once on the teacher training programme
- Full time/part time - Full-time hours
- Minimum rate of pay 85 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (full day) with a team meeting once a week until 4.30pm
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with 5 - 6 students who require additional support - EAL and SEN
- Supporting the class teacher in lessons
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
- Writing reports and feeding back to teachers, SENCO, external agencies and parents
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here ttps: (url removed)/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application