Graduate Teaching Assistant Nottingham - NG1 85 - 95 January 2024
This Graduate role requires no prior experience! Are you looking for your first role out of University?
This role is based in a state-of-the-art primary school that specialises in a holistic approach to a student's development. This role has a large potential for professional development and career progression. This role has fantastic career progression development opportunities and on-site parking with a very friendly SLT team. As LTF specialises in long term and permanent placements, we are in a unique position to offer free CPD courses to help you develop your career using our online resources.
- Collaborate with teachers in the classroom to produce a positive and inclusive environment for students.
- Foster a curiosity for learning within students by providing academic and pastoral support.
- Provide feedback to teachers on students' individual progress and help adapt teaching methods to best suit your assigned individuals.
- Adjust dynamically to the needs of the class of both individual students and the whole class.
You will need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- A passion and enthusiasm for working with SEN students.
- A dedication and desire to pursue a career in education or related fields.
- An exceptional interpersonal skills and effective communicator'
- Somebody that is comfortable working in groups and also 1:1 situations with students.
LTF are the only company in that specialise in long term placements in education. With an experienced consultant available 24/7 we are dedicated to making your transition into a new role as smooth as it can be. If you would like any further information about this role, please contact Tom at LTF Recruitment