SEN Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker for Special Needs Children
Empowering Learning are working closely with a vibrant SEND school, supporting children with profound and multiple learning difficulties in Trafford and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate should be energetic and confident supporting children with complex and/or medical difficulties including Autism ASD, Dyslexia, Aspergers Syndrome, Hearing or Visual Impairment.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in supporting special needs children in their academic and personal development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one assistance to students with special needs.
- Collaborating with teachers and other support staff to create tailored learning plans.
- Fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Assisting with daily activities, personal care, and promoting independence.
- Experience working with special needs children is preferred but not essential.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
-Enhanced DBS on Update Service / or commitment to apply
Please contact Kiera from Empowering Learning on (url removed) (phone number removed) to be put forward
Location Salford, Trafford, Bury, Bolton, Wigan
Full-time 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Pay 85- 95 per day