Would you like to work for a company that makes a difference to people’s lives? Our client serves surgeons worldwide, providing treatment solutions for patients requiring surgery to the aorta.
- First line IT technical support: general support of users on the Windows/Linux network
- Actively communicate with users through Terumo Aortic helpdesk system in order to keep them up-to-date on their support requests
- Prioritising and/or escalation of tickets
- Build, deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and fix computers for end users
- Maintain end user hardware I software as required, including mobile/desktop phones, printers, barcode scanners, laptops, desktop PCs
- Maintain inventory of end user hardware / software in Terumo Aortic asset management systems
- Literate, numerate, reliable, and keen to learn
- You will have a personal interest in IT
- Be a team player
- Supportive and structured training plan
- Good holiday allowance
- Great company culture
- Social responsibility
- Half day on a Friday
- A workplace that likes to invest in you and your future
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- On-site parking
- Good on-site canteen
£14,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!