Who you’ll be working for:
An industry expert who brings years of expertise to deliver design, installation, commissioning, service and maintenance in all aspects of fire safety within the on and offshore sectors. Their vision is to protect people and deliver life safety systems to the highest standard.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team! This is a great role if you have a keen interest in kick-starting your career.
You will be responsible for:
- Utilizing Sage for raising invoices to their customers for orders
- You will be scheduling engineers calendars using bespoke database system called Simpro which you will become an expert on
- Being the first response for incoming calls and directing them to the correct person
- Emailing internal and external stakeholders using Microsoft 365
- Completing engineers’ times sheets using Simpro
- Logging customer details in spreadsheets using Excel, which are stored on the shared drive
- Collaborating with other engineers and internal stakeholders to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
You will need the following skills:
- Communication skills are key
- Aspirations to grow with the business
- Confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Eager to learn
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
£14,605.50 per annum
- Good transport links
- Periodic work night outs
- Progression through the business as the business grows
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!