Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 7 CIMA apprenticeship with Tieva (Prodec Networks Ltd) and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience including sales & purchase order management, bank reconciliations and costing of overhead.
As a Finance apprentice, duties will include:
- Processing transactions in all main areas of Finance, to include Accounts Payable processing of payments,
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices,
- Costing of overheads,
- Sales & purchase order management,
- Fulfilment of sales orders,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Sales order approvals,
- Other general Ad Hoc tasks
Accounting and Taxation Professional Level 7 - CIMA
The gold standard in Accountancy Apprenticeships, this programme enables individuals to become fully qualified in a profession which is globally recognised and respected in areas of accountancy, taxation, finance and business.
The CIMA pathway within this apprenticeship consists of three levels: Professional Operational, Professional Management and Professional Strategic. Learners must pass all assessments at each level in addition to completing work experience requirements to become fully qualified. The levels are made up of the following:
- CIMA Operational teaches you about organisational management, costs and analysis used in production, and financial reporting and taxation. You also take a Case Study, which tests your overall knowledge of the level.
- CIMA Management equips you with the skills to perform advanced management accounting and advanced financial reporting tasks. You'll learn how to manage companies, from internal and external contexts. You also take a Case Study, which tests your overall knowledge of the level.
- CIMA Strategic develops your leadership and strategic management abilities, and teaches you about risk management and financial strategy. You also take a Case Study, which tests your overall knowledge of the level.
You will also be required to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include a case study exam and project report.
As part of the apprenticeship you will complete innovative skills and behaviours that are essential to complement the vital technical training. They are designed to support learners in developing essential competencies and embedding their learning within the context of their organisation. Delivered with motivation and engagement at heart, learners can practice these essential competencies with industry peers in a realistic environment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons or Live Online. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Degree grade 2:1 desirable
- A levels grade A-C
- GCSEs grade 9/A*-4/C including Maths and English.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills
Training & development through CIMA, Opportunity to move to Management accounting area to produce profit & loss accounts, along with Balance sheet reconciliations, audit & statutory/tax information & filing. opportunity to assist in all areas of financial analysis to meet the requirements of the business.
- 5 weeks holiday.
- Pension scheme if over 22.
- 1 day study leave a week.
- Death in service.
- Parking nearby.
Salary is minimum wage dependant on age £5.28 per hour in the first year (if under 18), 18-20 £7.49 per hour, 21-22 £10.18 per hour.