I'm working with a successful, growing Professional Services organisation, who are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Apprentice Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Learning and Development Apprentice Manager to lead, develop and deliver the Apprenticeship programme. You will work closely with the L&D Manager, co-ordinating the Apprentice Leads to deliver and promote the programme with stakeholders within and outside of the business.
You will need to have strong project management skills, be experienced in learning and development design and delivery, apprenticeship compliance, funding, and audits. Project manage the end-to-end apprenticeship cycle from on-boarding to qualification, this will include overseeing and supporting the Apprentice Leads to meet all requirements of the apprenticeship programme.
The right Learning and Development Apprentice Manager for the role will:
- Previous experience in running apprenticeship programmes
- Have strong project management skills
- You will have the ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Self-motivated and uses initiative, this is an evolving role and will rely on a self-starter.
- Ability to understand commercial business and strategy and its impact for learning.
- Proven experience in design, delivery and building capability at all levels of the business, ensuring colleagues have the skills, capability, and confidence to manage and deliver to their best.
Competitive salary & great benefits
Central Bristol - Hybrid, flexible working - 2 days in the office