What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- Building financial and commercial skills
- Accumulating invaluable knowledge
- Opening doors to career opportunities
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Gaining a CIMA/ACCA qualification.
- Travel around England and dive into new experinces.
- 36-month Apprenticeship and real knowledge of the world of work!
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
Once you've acquired the required qualifications, your chances of landing a professional role at Siemens are notably improved, particularly for younger candidates like yourself.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English language (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English literature (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential