What you will do in your working day
What is the Assurance Business Apprenticeship?
This four-year programme allows you to gain hands-on paid work as you study towards becoming a chartered accountant.
· Make an impact from the get-go, taking on responsibility and helping us ensure that businesses and governments publish true and fair financial information others can rely on
· Analyse data to ensure our clients are protected from risk and feel comfortable and secure
· Earn as you learn with a competitive salary
· Liaise with senior colleagues to develop your skills and your professional network
· Also gain a Level 7 Apprenticeship in Accountancy and Taxation qualification in England which is equivalent to a master's degree!The training you will be getting
After four-years of paid work and study, you'll receive Chartered Accountancy and Taxation qualification. You'll complete exams and learning whilst working on real projects from day one.
Training and exams are usually in block releases, and you're given support from your team to study for them.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- No matter where you are in life, an apprenticeship is the perfect route into a new career journey. If you're leaving school soon — or if you left a while ago and want to gain a qualification in a new area of work — this is the programme for you. You'll gain invaluable working experience and study towards a professional qualification. You'll progress even faster than university-goers, as the projects you'll work on will provide you with lots of practical experience to fast-track your career.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent ANY (Grade A*-C) Essential Things to consider
Throughout the programme, you'll have access to an EY buddy, careers counsellor and apprenticeship coach to help you settle in — and once you have, you can take part in further training programmes, earning EY Badges for your achievements.