What you will do in your working day
The role of the Sales apprentice is to identify warm sales leads, pitch services to new clients.
The training you will be getting
- Conduct calls to identified prospects and contact inbound leads when received. Maintain the CRM with all lead activity and follow-ups
- Complete the client enquiry forms when quoting
- Promote the company's products/services
- Generating new business opportunities and setting up online sales meetings if appropriate
- Planning and booking system demonstrations showcasing our cloud management systems offering when quoting as a service package and online training courses
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients for upselling
You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme, which will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK.
Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
Mercuri are Global Leaders in Sales and Leadership Training and are a Business Improvement Consultancy.
The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months. Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning, coaching through 1:1 sessions with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey. We support you with directed online learning and face-to-face training when we are able.
The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push you to achieve excellence in performance.
Career development and support from day one.
Opportunities to collaborate with a wide and varied number of functions across the business and the ability to learn new skills.
A dynamic working environment offering attractive working conditions
We're a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, ideal for anyone with an interest in protecting our environment.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full-time employment on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C / 4 and above) Desired Things to consider
Previous sales and or customer service experience would be advantageous, Confident and professional phone manner. Please consider local transport links to the office base.