Prospero Teaching are seeking Learning Support Assistants to support a large Special Needs organisation in Crewe. The site has good transport links and offers free parking to staff.
The organisation caters for children and young people with complex needs. The students will need support in engaging with their specialised provision. You will need to be able to foster strong relationships with the students and have a passion for supporting those with special needs.
The ideal candidate:
- A recent graduate who wants work experience within Special Educational Needs
- Experience of supporting pupils with SEN on a voluntary or paid basis OR/ experience of supporting those with complex needs in a care setting
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Driven, energetic and keen to pursue a career in education and special needs
The role will consist of:
- Providing tailored support and working with children with SEN and complex needs
- Personal care is involved
- Creating a safe environment that allows children and other students have fun, learn and succeed
- Academic support
- LOCATION - Crewe
- POSITION - Teaching Assistant
- CONTRACT TYPE - Temporary - Permanent
- MINIMUM DAILY RATE - 85
- HOURS - Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am -3.30pm
- START DATE - Jan 2024
To be considered for this role, you will have to register with Prospero Teaching and complete a Child & Adult DBS which is on the update service, unless you already have one.
For more information please email (url removed) or call (phone number removed).