Title: Graduate Network Engineer
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 DOE
In response to our continuous growth, we are expanding our technical team and establishing a Networks Team. We are actively seeking a graduate we can offer a wonderful opportunity to become part of our friendly and growing helpdesk located in Central Manchester.
We are in search of an enthusiastic network engineer who will be responsible for resolving network issues for our clients and providing support for customer projects. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Networking either from a role they have worked and/or study experience. The person who fills this position will benefit from paid for certification, training and support to help them develop there existing skills.
- Managing customer support requests escalated from the 1st line.
- Raising and processing faults with our partners via telephone, email, and appropriate portals.
- Ensuring timely resolution of all tasks within the SLA.
- Proactively keeping customers informed through ticket updates, phone calls, and emails.
- Escalating complex support requests to senior engineers.
- Configuring network equipment, such as routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Providing assistance for customer projects and installations.
- Coordinating engineers' attendance at customer sites.
- Cisco experience.
- Networking certifications CCNA
- Routing, Switching, Firewall experience either in study or in work
- Experience working with Public Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python.
- Knowledge of broadband products such as ADSL/FTTC/SOGEA/FTTP/Leased Lines.
- Familiarity with hosted phone systems/VoIP.
- Configuration of new Hosted PBX accounts.
- Configuration of hosted phones.
We offer 28 days of holidays, including bank holidays with an additional day earnt for every year of service, up to a maximum of 33 days, and the option to buy and sell holidays.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Flexi Time
- Funded certifications
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Broadband and Mobile Phone Discounts
- Regular Team Events
- Various performance recognition incentives
- Buying and Selling of Holidays
Join the team and take part in shaping the future of our clients company while enjoying a supportive and vibrant work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please submit your CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.