Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people?
Do you have previous experience working with children or young people?
Are you looking for a role to improve your experience whilst having a balanced work/social life?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new career path but don't know where to start?
If any of the above apply to you then CER would like to speak with you!
CER Education Liverpool are currently recruiting an enthusiastic, passionate and creative Teaching Assistant to work full time in a primary school in the north Liverpool area. The school is a warm, welcoming, vibrant and inclusive learning community who are looking to add to their highly experienced team. Staff car parking is available and on site and the school is within close proximity to public transport routes.
- To supervise and support children's learning, whether in a 1:1, group, or entire class setting.
- To provide lesson support for the EYFS/KS1/KS2 classroom teacher.
- To encourage every student and work for a positive learning environment.
- Have the ability to work constructively as part of a team.
To become a candidate for CER Education ideally you will
- Experience working with early years or within a relevant setting.
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 2/3 for Teaching Assistants (or equivalent).
- Be comfortable working with young children even on a 1:1 basis.
- Experience working with children with SEN.
- Be adaptable and open to flexible working to ensure we meet school needs.
- Be positive and confident.
- Have excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Consistent care and support from a dedicated consultant
- Considered for a variety of job types/ schools across the Merseyside area
- Competitive pay rate, paid weekly plus additional benefit
- Access to free CER exclusive training courses
- DBS fee refunded after 20 days of work
- 250 refer a friend scheme (T&C's apply)
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible, if you are interested apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch!
CER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.