Who are we?
We are a world leading Headhunting firm based in The Baltic Triangle in Liverpool. We work on remits internationally from London, to New York, Houston, Toronto & Singapore – placing Senior & Management level Recruitment Consultants within Technology, Financial & Professional Services Recruitment firms.
Established only 5 years ago, we have grown to over 25 heads, opened a London location & continue to increase the work we do internationally. We are a fast-paced, high-calibre Business to Business sales environment with aggressive growth plans in 2024.
The Opportunity – Digital Marketer Apprentice Liverpool
Our company motto is Be Something More! We are looking for ambitious, intelligent & driven marketer to support our demanding sales teams, work closely with the management team.
Full training & qualifications will be provided. This is a real opportunity to fast-track your career with a high-end headhunting firm servicing the major commercial centres of the World. There is a high expectation on quality of work & work ethic.
- Salary - £1,000 PCM & Bonuses, rising to £20,000 - £30,000 PA opportunity to earn £40,000+ Y2 onwards
We have had great success developing Apprentices, who have now been with the business 3 years + and earning over £50,000 per year, visiting clients in London, New York etc.
We are an incentive driven environment – including trips to top restaurants in Liverpool & London, team trips to Barcelona and many more
- In your day-to-day job, you'll start with on-the-job training that includes learning systems like LinkedIn and Bullhorn, as well as 1-on-1 training with your manager.
- After you are familiar with your specialism and have identified the top candidates in your hotlist you will begin interacting with your network through LinkedIn and Instagram. Creating and sending bespoke messages to candidates and feeding them directly into Manager. These will mainly be on a retained basis, so you will have a clear job spec to utilise when messaging, however candidates will still be contacted on a more contingent basis.
- You will also be involved in client and candidate meetings, which will take the shape of a VC as well as meetings in London or New York. In meetings, it's critical to pay attention to any information the client provides, take notes for later use, and ask any questions if necessary.
What you need to be successful:
Must have strong Academics – would suit a top school leaver who wants to choose a commercial career & continue their education in a high-end work place rather than University, or you may currently be at University.
- Good communication skills
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A*-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- City centre location - Baltic Triangle
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- 90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6 or Level 8.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!