Join our client as a Graduate Communications Integration Engineer at Portsdown Technology Park, Hampshire, where you will undertake communications engineering design, development, system integration, and test and acceptance activities to support Maritime communication systems.
As a Graduate Communications Integration Engineer you will be responsible for successfully applying current knowledge to development of legacy and current military-specific communications technologies, in support of planned and future military communication installations to the MOD.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Support to developing communication architecture solutions across the frequency spectrum.
- Installation and integration of equipment in a range of military and commercial platforms.
- Undertake test and evaluation of equipment and solutions in a lab environment.
- Produce technical documentation in support of work carried out.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an Engineering or Communications discipline or able to provide evidence of equivalent experience is essential.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of teams and to also undertake tasks unsupervised/manage own workload.
- An understanding of Systems Engineering principles and how own area integrates into others.
- Be able to make evaluative judgements on the analysis of factual information.
- Sound and comprehensive communications skills are required in order to exchange complex information