RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATES REQUIRED
95 per day
January 2024 start
Are you a graduate interested in a career in education?
Prospero Teaching have worked with a secondary school in Cheshunt for the last 10 years who require graduates who wish to work as Teaching Assistants to support students in their SEN department.
The role offers progression for the right candidate in the form of a direct route into an in school, salaried teacher training programme.
RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATES, CHESHUNT
Location - Cheshunt
Position - Russell Group University Graduate job
Type of work - Graduate Teaching Assistant - No previous education experience required
Start date - January 2024
End date (if applicable) - July 2024 with the view to get the contract extended
Contract type - Temporary to permanent
Full time/part time - Full Time
Minimum rate of pay 95 per day
Hours - 8am - 4pm
TEACHING ASSISTANT DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support students with a range of students with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Run tuition groups in your subject specific area
- Run extra-curricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATES
Degree with a 2:2 minimum
C and above in Maths, English and Science
NO previous education experience is required to apply
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE JOB THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER SUCCESSFUL RUSSELL GROUP GRADUATE CANDIDATES
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team