About the apprenticeship
• Processing supplier invoices, credit notes, queries and payments.
• Bank reconciliations
• Sending customer statements
• Monitoring accounts email and ensuring all emails are dealt with.
• The position will include a day release at college studying AAT Accounting Level 2 through the apprenticeship fast-track course.
• College interview required before acceptance onto this course.
• Due to the nature of the fast-track course, the candidate will need to have some relevant work experience.
• Driven to learn and develop.
• Enthusiastic and positive approach.
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• GCSE Maths grade C or above
• GCSE English/Welsh First Language grade C or above
• Or equivalent qualifications
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
AAT Level 2
About the employer
Plot 2 Llandygai Industrial Estate
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
In person interview