What you will do in your working day
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career and have what it takes to become a professional sales executive?
Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States and is a market leader in the design, marketing, and supply of environmental and safety products.
We are looking for a career minded individual for the role of Sales Executive Apprentice. If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities, career development opportunities and benefits then look no further.
- Follow up on sales leads and quotations.
- Preparing quotations and processing sales orders.
- Resolving customer queries regarding stock, delivery times, accounts and production.
- Liaise with existing customers and develop new relationships.
- Account management, sales development and rapport building activities.
- Identify new business opportunities and prospecting non-user accounts.
- General support for the external field sales team.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge.
The role is an internal based sales role. However, the possibility of fulfilling an external type role may be available as a growth plan.The training you will be getting
You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme, which will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK.
Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
Mercuri are Global Leaders in Sales and Leadership Training and are a Business Improvement Consultancy.
The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months. Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning, coaching through 1:1 sessions with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey. We support you with directed online learning and face-to-face training when we are able.
The training and theory are designed to be relevant and applicable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push you to achieve excellence in performance.
Career development and support from day one.
Opportunities to collaborate with a wide and varied number of functions across the business and the ability to learn new skills.
A dynamic working environment offering attractive working conditions
We're a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, ideal for anyone with an interest in protecting our environment.What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full-time employment on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C / 4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 2 A Levels) Desired Things to consider
• Free Parking • 33 days annual leave. • Comprehensive training programme. • Company Final Salary Pension scheme after a minimum of two years' service. • Life insurance after a minimum of two years' service. • Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date. • Cycle to Work Scheme. • Long Service Awards. • Private health care scheme after a minimum of one years' service. • Cashback plan for dental care, eyecare, prescriptions, physiotherapy and more. • Subsidised on-site Café / social space. • Team building. • Paid charity days and company events.