Business Systems Analyst Apprenticeship
Do you have a passion for data, system support and working with customers in a leading pharmaceutical company? Business System Analyst Apprenticeship could be for you!
You will work within a Global Shared Service Team and will gain business knowledge at the manufacturing site combining on-the-job learning with a programme of training and development. Your role will involve:
- Experience working within a variety of departments
- Providing a high level service for our customers globally. These services will include user support and consultancy, data maintenance, checking data and data extraction for quality critical data.
- Delivering effective and efficient systems support.
- Develop a good understanding of GSK data system (SAP) and how it links with business processes.
- Provide and review key daily metrics.
- Working with a range of people (customers on site and sites across the globe).
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across business units including shared services, logistics and production.
- Communicating effectively in a variety of situations.