Who you’ll be working for:
Ready Steady Go is a fast growing, independent business which specialises in the Online Motor Trade Industry.
What’s in it for you:
You will gain experience of sales administration requirements across the department to ensure the smooth running of the full motor trade cycle from start to finish. You will be rewarded for your hard work and resilience with monthly incentives along with a beneficial commission scheme.
You will be responsible for:
- Data entry on various systems
- Hitting daily KPI’s of outbound cold calls
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Emailing mailshots
- Sending broadcast texts to clients
- Generating leads
- Proactively building on top of existing database
You will need the following skills:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Passion for marketing across all platforms
- Hard working attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Free parking
- 25 days Holiday allowance
- Expensed travel to client meetings
- Healthy Commission structure
- Opportunity for promotion
- Annual Salary Review
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Flexible: 8:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm
- Hybrid role – Approval to work from Home on weekly schedule.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average. Our client is looking to shape the successful apprentice into a model product of the business. As the company grows, the successful apprentice will grow with the business looking to elevate themselves through the ranks.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6 or Level 8.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!