Applications Developer Apprentice
Our Client is a provider of enterprise wide healthcare analytics, data visualisation and professional services, covering organisations across England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia and the US.
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for the successful development, engagement, testing, deployment and training for QlikView Business Intelligence applications and other company led technologies across client sites.
- To advise, develop, implement and use QlikView applications to co-ordinate and inform the production of appropriate action plans to address areas of poor performance.
- To ensure that the senior management team and QlikView project teams are provided with a weekly and other frequent updates and exception reports on the development and deployment of various QlikView applications, areas of risks and concerns relating to clients.
- To design, develop and deploy award winning and accurate QlikView data modelling, forecasting and impact assessment applications which deliver on-going monitoring to clients across specific sectors.
- To develop all Qlikview applications in line with the current brand image and ever evolving aesthetics of the company and its clients.
- Carrying out any other necessary monitoring and management duties which facilitate the enhancement of performance, excellent customer service and profitability.
- Responsible for the development of appropriate and robust QlikView applications to analyse market trends including activity, economic and financial data, market share data, public health data, population and epidemiological trends.
- Work closely with key business users to gather and understand business requirements.
- Troubleshoot performance and functional problems in timely and orderly fashion.
- Develop proof of concepts for clients before developing and deploying QlikView applications.
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience or knowledge of Qlikview is a bonus but not essential
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration
- Quick learner
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.